Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meditation Creates Time!

Meditation on Twin Hearts.
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui developed and taught the technique of Meditation on Twin Hearts to create personal healing and positive life transformation. This meditation is truly special & works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (the physical heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart), thereby enabling you to draw down a great amount of high-quality divine energy into the crown.

This meditation creates flow.
We are all energy beings in an ocean of energy.
When the energy flows we have:
Vitality
Loving kindness & compassions to others
Magnetism or attractiveness – this affects others in a positive way & we attract more positive opportunities into our life.
As if life feeds & grows us in a way that is more amazing than we could have thought.
Transformation occurs & as the Prayer of St. Francis of says:
We become a channel of light
Transforming
Hatred into love
Injury into pardon
Despair into hope
Doubt into faith
Darkness into light
Sadness into joy.

This meditation creates time.
I often just notice that meditation takes time (10 min, 20 mins, 30 min)
“I am too busy to meditate’, ‘I haven’t got time to meditate”
Yet I fail to notice when I meditate something profound changes & I have more time.
Disproportionally more time is given me that I gave to meditation.
Excellent ROI (return on investment).
As Master Choa Kok Sui says:
Spiritual practices are easy the only hard part is remembering!


No comments:

Post a Comment