Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sacred Alchemy

The Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi and the Transformation Process.
Alchemy in the middle ages was the ability to turn lead into gold.
Was this to be understood literally or in a spiritual way?
When I an upset or impatient my aura can be clairvoyantly observed to appear grey & dirty (lead).
If I look at a spiritual teacher (or saint) I can see their aura to be shiny & golden in colour (gold).
Pranic Healing & the esoteric teachings of energy & transformation reveals the power of each of us to do sacred alchemy on & for ourselves.
The Twin Hearts meditation in Pranic Healing uses these principles of sacred alchemy contained in the prayer ascribed to St Francis of Assisi.
This prayer is a road map for the transformation through forgiveness & the Law of Karma. 

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy. 

The first verse gives me instructions to facilitate the transformation process.
It reminds me that the blessings all come through God & I am a channel for these blessings.

Step 1 on this process is transforming hatred into love = forgiveness. This is the door to the spiritual journey. Forgiveness strengthens & expands the heart chakra.
A strong heart chakra, which is the seat of loving kindness & compassion, allows the crown chakra to expand! The crown chakra is the centre of Divine Love. It’s the domino effect of changing ‘sadness into joy’
Understanding the spiritual technology of prayers & meditations are taught in Master Choa Kok Sui’s Pranic Healing courses.

 The Prayer of St Francis gives me a powerful description of what sacred alchemy can achieve each day for me.
I can transform:
Hatred
to love
Injury
to pardon
Doubt
to faith
Despair
to hope
Darkness
to light

This can be summarised as the scared alchemy of transformation of ‘lead into gold’ as we transform :
Sadness
Into joy

 The power of this simple prayer changes lives.

O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

This second verse describes the Law of Karma.
‘it is in giving that we receive’
I must give to receive
Therefore I need to:
Console
to be consoled
Understand
to be understood
Love
to be loved
Pardon
to be pardoned

This is how I will neutralise my negative karma & generate good karma.
Without love there can be no bliss (which comes from the crown chakra) 

Do you want to know more of this?
Pranic Healing has the teachings.

I would like to acknowledge Master Choa Kok Sui & Master Stephen Co for these teachings. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment