Thursday, November 19, 2015

WE ARE ALL ONE - THERE IS ONLY ONE.

I have always loved Master Choa Kok Sui's  prayer 
‘I AM THAT I AM’
When I say, hear or read this prayer I have an all-consuming visceral response - an infusion of love & peace & joy!

WE ARE ALL ONE -THERE IS ONLY ONE.

All light is from the same source!
In its many manifestations:
Direct, deflected, dispersed sunlight
Stored, trapped, transmuted or reflected sunlight
It takes many forms and yet is all from the sun!

All water is from the same source!
Rain, hail, ocean, river, snow, ice, mud,
Shower, washing, steam, fog, drinking water
Bath water, water stored in dams, tanks, buckets & bowls, aquafer and artesian water.
All water & all from the same source!

The Soul is also from the one source!
The incarnated soul is present in each of us and has as many manifestations and varieties as water and light.
Yet we are all from the same source
We are all one
There is only one

The prayer
I AM the Soul.
I AM that I AM
I AM not the body.
I AM not the emotions.
I AM not the thoughts.
I AM not the mind.
The mind is only
a subtle instrument of the soul.
I AM the soul

I AM a Spiritual being of Divine Intelligence,
Divine Love, Divine Power.
I AM one with the higher self.
I AM that I AM.

I AM one with the Divine Spark.
I AM a child of God.
I AM connected with God.
I AM one with God.
I AM one with All.
Master Choa Kok Sui (founder of Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga)


Here at the Pranic Healing & Meditation Centre we offer individual consultations, courses & workshops, meditation evening, support, mentoring & guidance so we can know this – WE ARE ALL ONE – to find out more check out our website link

No comments:

Post a Comment