Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting Point

Hello there,
Thank you for coming to my blog
You can learn more about me on my website www.pranichealingcentre.com.au & you are welcome to ask questions & give feedback.
I am busting to express myself with passion & flair!
Yet I feel constricted & confined ... described in the Enneagram as ‘avarice’.
As I know, all things begin with baby steps so here are my baby steps & let’s watch what unfolds...
I want  to share & honour the teachings I receive from so many sources. They may be spiritual masters, clients, friends, family or a stranger, as happened today, in the train.
Here I want to find expression for the many gifts others shower on me with their stories ... to express the stories with love as they are given to me.
I am exhausted by standing against & resisting the overwhelming pressure to express & articulate the bubbling stream of words, ideas, emotions that well up within me.... open the gates & let me begin...
With your help, I want to build & share my experiences of how life manifests for me & how the Divine finds expression in the details of my existence.
So thank you for being & let’s begin the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment