Sunday, March 8, 2015

Prayers are Powerful.

This week a client & I were reminding each other of the power of prayers, the transformative effects of praying & our love of prayers.
Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder & originator of Modern Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga says it is important to acknowledge a higher power .. this keeps the spiritual aspirant safe. One way is through prayer. In Pranic Healing we learn the effect of invocations, blessings, thanksgiving prayers and prayers of sacrifice & blessing.

Prayers are powerful, prayers are soothing & prayers allow us to be infused by the Divine!
Praying is a cornerstone in spiritual practice because it reduces our ego and enhances our faith.
Over time, frequent prayers help to dissolve our mind/ego and we gain access to the higher Universal Virtues such as humility, compassion, mercy, understanding, generosity, tolerance and gratitude that inhabit our inner world and these will shine out through our thoughts and actions.
Pranic Healing uses a number of powerful and life changing prayers. These are:
THE LORD’S PRAYER
PRAYER OF ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI
SOUL AFFIRMATION – I AM THAT I AM and
THE GREAT INVOCATION 

THE LORD’S PRAYER
The Lord’s prayer is revealed to be a gentle yet powerful Kundalini Meditation:
Each line corresponds to a chakra and when spoken/heard that chakra is activated.
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

THE PRAYER OF ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI
The Prayer attributed to St Francis of Assisi is transformational and guides us through the steps of sacred alchemy:
Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, the faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

The beautiful SOUL AFFIRMATION helps to correct our ‘mistaken identity’ reminding us of our true Essence.
I AM THAT I AM
I AM not the body.
The body is the vehicle of the Soul.
I AM not the emotion.
I AM not the thought.
The carpenter is not the furniture.
The emotions and the thoughts are the products of the Soul.
I AM not the mind.
The computer user is not the computer.
The mind is only a subtle instrument of the Soul.
I AM the Soul.
I AM a spiritual being of Divine Intelligence, Divine Love, Divine Power.
I AM one with my Higher Soul;
I AM THAT I AM.
I AM one with my Divine Spark.
I AM a Child of God.
I AM connected with God.
I AM one with God.
I AM one with All.

Last but by no means least is THE GREAT INVOCATION
Describes the three aspects of the Divine (Light, Love & Power) and how we are to allow ‘the plan of love and life’ to be manifested.
From the point of light within the mind of God,
Let Light stream forth into the minds of every person, every being.
Let light descend on Earth.
From the point of love within the heart of God,
Let love stream forth into the hearts of every person, every being.
May the Great Avatar return to Earth.
From the centre where the will of God is known,
Let purpose guide the will of every person, every being.
The purpose which the Holy Masters know and serve.
Let good will and the will to do good descend on Earth.
From the centre which we call the human race,
Let the plan of love and light work out.
May it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let light, love and power manifest the plan on earth.
So Be It!

What a beautiful smorgasbord of prayer, each one a powerful contribution to our spiritual evolution.
If you wish to know more or are drawn to experience the power of prayer please join us at the Pranic Healing & Meditation Centre in Newmarket for:
Free Meditation evenings 
Free Monthly Healing clinics
Pranic Healing Courses or
Private Consultations with Fara Curlewis

Atma Namaste!
Fara


No comments:

Post a Comment